Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wad a day=)

Finally update again...=)
Sienz lo....test keep come to kacau me...
hope tat no more test!!!
Arghh!!!! but tat is impossible...lol
Erm...keep slack this few days...
After buy tat hon,
Keep play hon till don wan study...
Haiz....
Y studying is such a suffering stuff...
I don noe i wanna to study wad in the future...
Study play?? xD tat sound good to me=)
Maybe go be superstar??? wad a dumb idea..
Hope i can find my new target
and continue to aim for my target...
After suffering from flu....
I just realised that i cannot keep sport like superman....
Thk for somebody who keep ask me to rest more...=)
However,
Thk for tat somebody who keep accompany to sms for this few weeks=)
Make me so busy for those weeks...=)
Gonna stop here for today!!!
Gonna to play in my dreamland le=)
Hav a nice day mates!!!

1 comment: