Sunday, July 25, 2010

A week le...@@

Just remember to update my blog today...
its been a week to let me remember...>.<
this week damn sienz lo....keep doin the same thing tat is go to school
then come bak, watch movie,then sleep....wad a borin life....
Feel like my day in melb just like in jail...
doin the same chores everyday....haiz..=((
But i am so excited for my school's formal night....
Just cant wait till tat day to come=)
Ermm...All subject is so irritating....
Keep test test test....sienz lo....
But if no test, then there will be no improvement...
so just bear wit it...=(((
I just feel fortune tat is...
i hav a bunch of good friend who come from penang and kedah (i think) haha^^
Played football yesterday...it is so tiring...but makes me feel so addicted to football...=)
Then hav a warm fellowship in the night=)
Really hope my friend can come to melb to study too...=((
N hav a much more wonderful week....
Goin to start a new week again...
As usual, need to wake up so early...xD
Hope can meet a right gal=)
N hav a nice relationship....;P
Tat's all...=) Hav a nice week ya=)
Everything happen for reasons=))
Dont giv up so easily=)

No comments:

Post a Comment